Total Pageviews

March 24th - London

No sooner have I finished my Singapore to Macau blog (the link is at the bottom of this blog), than I am on the 'treadmill' of my next blog, this time for a drive from California to Alaska.

First credit is due to my old school chum, Peter W, for his suggestion of the North to Alaska title. Thanks, Peter.

Once again we will be joined on this drive by our great friends, Bob and Thelma Howells, who will be driving their Toyota Landcruiser. Both our cars are currently in a 40ft container being shipped from China to Long Beach, California.

The cars are due to arrive at the end of this week. They will then have to clear US customs before the cars will be taken to Malibu, ready for the drive to Alaska.

I'll give a detailed route itinerary once we have settled on the exact route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The web links to previous adventure drives, as well as our next drive across Canada in April/May 2010 and this blog's archives, are at the bottom of this page.
YOU CAN DOUBLE CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO INCREASE ITS SIZE, THEN CLICK ON YOUR SERVER RETURN ICON TO RETURN TO THE BLOG.

Blog Archive